Tuesday January 1, 2013
That's crazy seriously. Took it easy. Didn't stress about it being the first day of the rest of my life. I sorted scrapbooking things back into their places.
Wednesday January 2, 2013
Stayed home almost all day. Watched episodes of Columbo on Netflicks. Started at episode one and progressed. Sorted more paperwork in the studio.
Thursday January 3, 2013
Crafting day at my friend Kathleen's. 5 of us meet to eat, drink, be merry and craft. Bubs had a basketball game at Goshen, my former high school. Then went to eat with Yo, my parents and Hubs while Bubs went home with a friend. He's been gone the whole break! Not happy.
Friday January 4, 2013
Scrapbooking at my friend B's house for the next 2 days. Lovely time. I get so much done. I'm in a bit of a quandary. When I started the blog in Feb 2010 I was really scrapbooking like a feign! But blogging makes more sense these days.
Watching North and South while scrapbooking. We've already made it through The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It was fabulous! Cozy and warm. Now I'm drinking an amaretto sour now and yowsers it is delicious.
Saturday January 5, 2013
Back to scrapbooking at B's house. Lovely. We listened to Car Talk and Wait Wait then listened to a webinar about the cloud.
Sunday January 6, 2013
Humourist at church this morning, lunch with the Colliers at Red Zone, Jungle Jim's for some gifts and then home to read Outlander!
That's crazy seriously. Took it easy. Didn't stress about it being the first day of the rest of my life. I sorted scrapbooking things back into their places.
Wednesday January 2, 2013
Stayed home almost all day. Watched episodes of Columbo on Netflicks. Started at episode one and progressed. Sorted more paperwork in the studio.
Thursday January 3, 2013
Crafting day at my friend Kathleen's. 5 of us meet to eat, drink, be merry and craft. Bubs had a basketball game at Goshen, my former high school. Then went to eat with Yo, my parents and Hubs while Bubs went home with a friend. He's been gone the whole break! Not happy.
Friday January 4, 2013
Scrapbooking at my friend B's house for the next 2 days. Lovely time. I get so much done. I'm in a bit of a quandary. When I started the blog in Feb 2010 I was really scrapbooking like a feign! But blogging makes more sense these days.
Watching North and South while scrapbooking. We've already made it through The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. It was fabulous! Cozy and warm. Now I'm drinking an amaretto sour now and yowsers it is delicious.
Saturday January 5, 2013
Back to scrapbooking at B's house. Lovely. We listened to Car Talk and Wait Wait then listened to a webinar about the cloud.
Sunday January 6, 2013
Humourist at church this morning, lunch with the Colliers at Red Zone, Jungle Jim's for some gifts and then home to read Outlander!
No comments:
Post a Comment