Starting the year off proper...
one nice thing about facebook is I get pics of Bubs that I normally wouldn't :)
Academic competition Bubs participated in
New Year's party for Bub's at Quentin's house
A quick trip one Sunday to Jungle Jim's introduced us to Sweet Frog
A Pinterest craft day at Kathleen's had Louisa on the porch opening Champagne.
Scrapbooking few days at Bev's
Finishing Outlander for book club
An interesting sweater skirt from Little Nashville
Pookie was not happy we had to go back to work in the AM
Kendal's birthday party was a chance for Hubs to get in some kid time with the friends' kids
I enjoy nursery and especially this little guy. Look at all that HAIR!
We stopped at the Williams house last weekend after the party and watched a football game.
Then Sunday took us to the outlets to return and purchase.
one nice thing about facebook is I get pics of Bubs that I normally wouldn't :)
Academic competition Bubs participated in
New Year's party for Bub's at Quentin's house
A quick trip one Sunday to Jungle Jim's introduced us to Sweet Frog
A Pinterest craft day at Kathleen's had Louisa on the porch opening Champagne.
Scrapbooking few days at Bev's
Finishing Outlander for book club
An interesting sweater skirt from Little Nashville
Pookie was not happy we had to go back to work in the AM
Kendal's birthday party was a chance for Hubs to get in some kid time with the friends' kids
I enjoy nursery and especially this little guy. Look at all that HAIR!
We stopped at the Williams house last weekend after the party and watched a football game.
Then Sunday took us to the outlets to return and purchase.




No comments:
Post a Comment