Saturday, January 19, 2013

December and Catching up

So today I am getting caught up on blogging and scrapping in anticipation of Friday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I am attending a scrap event with mom, Yo, Margy, Bev and Bev's connections. 3 days of scrapping bliss. 
Printing off the blog since 2010 on a printer on its last leg
Doing laundry like every other day of my entire life
Putting things back in place
Continuing on the 8 hour diet... so coffee and water until 11 then soup beans, baked potato, peas, mac and cheese. Delicious.

Back in September I got my craft on. Then the holidays ensued and google didn't like me for awhile but now we are friends. So let's catch up...
 pinterest printables
 mantle madness

Some October outfits...


 and festival finds










 Some November outfits
 over the thanksgiving break I met the girls at the movie to see Life of Pi and Breaking Dawn part 2 and got a delicious coffee- campfire

 Bubs makes some apple dumplings.. ok he had help but still
 I was at Yo's and she wasn't back by dinner time. Thus the pitiful look from Harley.


 We had Thanksgiving at Hub's cousin's new house. This is her closet. CLOSET.
 We took drinks and pecan pies.
 more closet...
                               
Hello December!
Christmas with the Bunches was at Yo's this year.
 Smitty's potatoes

 Bub's slipping into tech land



 The year of hats!


 We took our Christmas card picture without actually printing it out and sending it. Poop!





 I was Hub's secret santa at work.



 That would be a gun cabinet.


 All the dogs went nuts over the oversized bones.



























 After Christmas shopping didn't happen because it was suppose to be a blizzard. We managed to get out some though.




 Basketball started and Bubs followed in the footsteps of the old man and started wearing bow ties.

I took a day off and went to Little Nashville with mom, yo, and Kathy- a friend of theirs. Cool little shops and lots of inspiration.




























 Hubs decorated his classroom door
 It was a cold foggy morning...
 Hard to tell by the pic but this is a gangle of legs that belong to me, Bubs, and 2 dogs.
 deer in the lake!

 He's taller than his Grandma
 student sharing some snowman cookie love
 I'm sticking with my story that I got shot on the way to work this December morning.



 December morning that I didn't know it snowed until I came home and saw this. 
 very excited to find this in my tea box
 from my secret santa

 library love
 Caroling with our small group and some students from school.


 craftin


 for my secret santa gifter
 pinterest projects galore these days. gift for my adult help.







 Bunch tradition... leaving the tags on. And I carried on the tradition the next morning at my house.
 Lovin Christmas brunch at the Elderidge kitchen.

 We've been eating 24/7 here folks.
 Bubs is wearing his new Christmas fishing socks.


 Grandma enjoying a birthday scratch off.
 Crafting at Yo's.
 the blizzard (?)

 Hubs made me some earrings.
 We traveled to KY over the holidays. The boys spent time at the Lovin side and me and mom spent time with Penny. The boys called on night to tell me the pizza was on its way. I sent them this pic and said no thanks.

 Penny's home
 She saved the paper for us.


 We stopped by Trevor's, my cousin, for a gun show.









No comments: