57 books in 2012. That's 13 short of my 70 goal. I know its because I've taken up so much other stuff. Facebook. Pinterest. Active teenager. That's ok. I'm disappointed in myself for not staying on top of it more but I also am pleased with myself overall. Balance.
Kicked of the New, New Year by getting up at 5 getting on the treadmill for 30 (not easy I wanted to quit at 20) Hubs made us all 3 green smoothies that were nutritious and delicious.
I then attempted to follow the plan but, wow, really derailed alot this first day back. Lunch was nutritious and now evening hits and the boys called to say they'd be late. Again. Ball practice, weight lifting and then traveling to Wilmington to support the athletes starting at the strength lab. So I finished off the salsa with some chips. Some candy crap so now tea and on to finish Outlander before tomorrow's book club to discuss it.
The last book I finished was Christmas Quilt. It was a cozy read. Not my favorite.
Kicked of the New, New Year by getting up at 5 getting on the treadmill for 30 (not easy I wanted to quit at 20) Hubs made us all 3 green smoothies that were nutritious and delicious.
I then attempted to follow the plan but, wow, really derailed alot this first day back. Lunch was nutritious and now evening hits and the boys called to say they'd be late. Again. Ball practice, weight lifting and then traveling to Wilmington to support the athletes starting at the strength lab. So I finished off the salsa with some chips. Some candy crap so now tea and on to finish Outlander before tomorrow's book club to discuss it.
The last book I finished was Christmas Quilt. It was a cozy read. Not my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment