Yolanda, Henry, Marina and I attended a dog fashion show at the Lexus dealership last Friday night and Dog Patch Pix took our photos and I am particularly proud of how well my girl photographs.
I paired an Anthro shirt with some Anthro clogs for this new favorite outfit.
Goodbye September... here are the before photos. I'll be cleaning and decorating for Oct this week.
I paired an Anthro shirt with some Anthro clogs for this new favorite outfit.
Goodbye September... here are the before photos. I'll be cleaning and decorating for Oct this week.
We've already added an 85 lb pumpkin to the kitchen autumn decor.
And these smaller guys
Today was my neighborhood's yard sales and it was the worst one yet. Wow that sounds pathetic but IT WAS. I picked up a few blouses, books, CDs, a pair of shoes, a straw dispenser for work, and a sign. That's it. 3 hours and that's it. OH and I bought a clothes rack for the boys but they'll need the truck to pick it up. I'm hoping they will HANG their camouflage in the basement.
We welcomed a new little on to The Family. Our small group of couple friends has grown by one pair of angel wings.
I'm so behind on my blog reading. Today I'll have some time to peruse.
From Anthro's email a beautiful display of labels I love...
I finished listening to The Cat who Moved a Mountain by Lilian Jackson Braun- # 13 in the series. Audio is the way to go here with George Guidall narrating. Comforting murder mysteries, lovable cats (I do not like in real life), words like 'munificent' and 'belligerent' alongside lyrical descriptions.
Hubs and Bubs went fishing on the Ohio River today and brought me home a Starbucks pumpkin latte and Wendy's Chili. Love 'em.
came across an article in Allure I read this summer...
just so right




No comments:
Post a Comment