“Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort.”
― Jane Austen
― Jane Austen
Drinking a green tea to wash down the rest of the pumpkin bread I had with my pumpkin latte this morning. Ahhh.
Listening to the new Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack on facebook
Catching up on housework, Pinterest, Facebook and my blog roll.
I could not stand in these heels one more minute. But my are they gorgeous. A new to me Michael Stars shirt.
Picked up this J. Crew dress in Columbus earlier this month at One More Time.
my shoe broke half way through the day so I spent the rest of the day close to my desk...
This lovely jewelry set is from the Sauerkraut festival... Sweetleaf Sisterz
Picked up this wrap blouse in Chicago at my favorite Chicago second hand store... McShane's Exchange.I could not stand in these heels one more minute. But my are they gorgeous. A new to me Michael Stars shirt.
Picked up this J. Crew dress in Columbus earlier this month at One More Time.
The blessed orange corduroy dress...
Picked up this crochet skirt at Goodwill Boutique off season.my shoe broke half way through the day so I spent the rest of the day close to my desk...
We started planning our friends Thanksgiving for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Hubs does not know how to edit a guest list so we end up with all the people he must have there. Bless his heart.
Lately I've been working with a student who has no family. Very difficult. And I wonder what his Thanksgiving looks like. I've heard of 3 other kids who don't have a family to go home to at night. Again. I feel a rumbling. What can I DO. It is no coincidence this paragraph follows the one above. Things are sticky and there is a protocol with teachers and students and foster care. I'm trying to navigate the system.
I've done some reading lately that I haven't blogged about...
via a cute store found while at the Sauerkraut Festival... listed as a rainhat holder
I've done some reading lately that I haven't blogged about...
I continued The Cat Who series with The Cat who Moved a Mountain
13- Braun . I always listen to these on audio because I might enjoy the readers voice as much as the books.
A few reads from my school library. Both of these were ok and I'll be able to recommend to certain readers but I'm not crazy about them.
Pretty
Little Devils- Holder
Thirteen
Little Blue Envelopes- Johnson
A self published book a coworker passed to me- Carried
Over the Threshold- King.
And a book authored by my 4th grade teacher's husband. The
Blue Zoo- Powers
Currently reading this beauty...
this pumpkin I picked up in Columbus at a thrift store is properly filled with candy presentlyvia a cute store found while at the Sauerkraut Festival... listed as a rainhat holder
this loveliness was one of the trades at Stampaway this year. yeah they normally aren't this exquisite.
front
back
here are normal trades
one of my favorites
Judy Collins from last weekend's appearance at Books By the Banks in Cincy. Over 70 and rocking leggings and spike heels. Yeah. And she flossed her teeth on stage prior to being introduced. DIVA and she owned it.
Dusmesh Indian Restaurant. My first Indian food and wow what an intro. Loved it. Chicken Tandoori, nan bread, and some apps.
Someone who is currently trying to sit on my lap...
2 vintage books from thrifting this month
1 comment:
Love the JCrew dress
Love the Cat Who books on tape
Love Marina's pic
Post a Comment