Not some of my best OOTD pics but documented!
Today Hub's tracked down an unwelcome visitor in the building today. Where's your hall pass mister?!?!?!?Friday is the first day of Autumn and I'll finally say goodbye to open toe shoes but can I still go bare legged? It's not cold enough for tights yet and I refuse to wear hosiery. Right?
We ended up going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner since we had to drive south to pick something up from my mom's. She and my dad joined us for an impromptu dinner. Nice. Hubs and I are on a diet. He has dropped ten lbs in a week to my 2. Poop. Of course he is so strict it sickens me and I... well
Hubs- "So I heard you ate a piece of cookie cake for breakfast."
Me- "What??!?! Who told you?"
Hubs- "K. tried to give me a piece and I told her we were dieting. She told me."
Me- "Ok but I thought she said coffee cake (sideways glance) not that bad and it was 9am and I didn't have time to eat breakfast. But then it was a cookie cake and she was already cutting it and waited while I ate it!"
Hubs- "um hum"
My mother visited my great aunt in Kentucky last weekend. My great aunt sent Bubs some things including this glass and she wrote the significance of the glass. Love her.
Over the weekend Bubs had his year end party for his fishing league. So apparently I am completely uninformed because they paired off with adults and had a mini tournament and their was a guy from some cable channel there to interview the boys. It was precious. These boys are anywhere from about 12- 18 and they stared into the camera and were INTERVIEWED. Priceless.
Autumn has come to Ohio
Caught a 1.5 lber to weigh in
Marina and I were there cheering them on
Bubs actually chose to fish with his grandpa
and some recent inspirations...
Paper Source
?
2 comments:
Love the scrape page from screen prints
Scrap
Post a Comment