Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We've got a winner!

Picked up Stampington's HandCrafted magazine a few days ago. Very nice.

Finally saw the last Harry Potter. Interestingly enough, it poured buckets on the drive there and the electric went off as the movie was starting... we waiting 20 min with it flashing on and off before it finally worked. And it was so worth it to watch in 3D. Why don't they reshow them all in order and let us spend a whole week coming to watch?

The tally is in and me, mom and Yo each cleared... wait for it... $35.90 at the yard sale! Yikes! Bub however cleaned up the floor with us pulling in about $150 as I recall. Sigh. Did I mention it was 100 degrees... 2 days...

I am trying to finish reading The Infidel. We discussed it Saturday at book club and I still can't take more than 30 minutes at a time reading it. It is so complicated and depressing. Strike that. Oppressive.

We went back to Elevation Church on Sunday. I'm really liking it. Guest speaker, Brian Ford from Beechmont spoke. He runs a company in Milford. He talked about helping people find their values and purpose. Truth, Teaching and Team.

Bub's finished 3rd in his fishing team and qualified for state! He won 1st place in the last tourney.




No comments: