My Saturday was...
Blueberry picking
Marina loved her float I brought back from Florida. Finally those paws don't puncture!
Decisions, decisions...
Hub's got a hold of the camera and tried to get some new profile pics.
I wanted to make sure he got the Birks in the pic to gloat once again about finding 4 pair for $20 a piece at a consign by the beach.
Wednesday the boys got back to work on the fence that has been in progress for the last few years.
The spices from last Saturday's trip to Findlay.
and the herbs I picked up there are now planted and thriving...
Last Saturday we took the pontoon across the lake for festivities at the beach opposite us. The ducks even came to visit.
Bub's hopped off to go check out the swings and such...
Blueberry picking
Farmer's Market visit
Consignment looksie
Sonic drive through
We stopped by her house Thursday after lunch downtown with friends. It is unusual that Hub's is with us so we celebrated!Marina loved her float I brought back from Florida. Finally those paws don't puncture!
We took Hub's and the grands to Orange Leaf afterward for deliciousness
Decisions, decisions...
I wanted to make sure he got the Birks in the pic to gloat once again about finding 4 pair for $20 a piece at a consign by the beach.
Wednesday the boys got back to work on the fence that has been in progress for the last few years.
The spices from last Saturday's trip to Findlay.
and the herbs I picked up there are now planted and thriving...
Last Saturday we took the pontoon across the lake for festivities at the beach opposite us. The ducks even came to visit.
Bub's hopped off to go check out the swings and such...
No comments:
Post a Comment