Sunday, July 31, 2011

Give thanks

So we took the desktop computer in for service on Tuesday. I'm lost without it. Then Wednesday my left arm goes numb. Then Friday my neck gets really stiff. All this leads up to a trip to urgent care sat night after calling the nurse hotline. The nurse goes through a battery of questions including have you been abused and do you think you are having a heart attack? A. Does anyone admit to the first? But no. And b. Should I think I'm having a heart attack? Well that would be why I'm calling miss. My left arm is numb and I can't move my neck. Any who then I go to the UC and again am I being abused? Again no. Then have you been treated for cancer. Again no but should I? Geesh now I'm really worried. But I am less worried when they leave me in a room alone for the next hour. Diagnosis- pinched nerve. A little concerned I can't tell them how this happened but it should work itself out in a few days or a weekish. So from this day forward when I wake up and my desktop is working I will give thanks. And when my neck is working I will give thanks. And when I can feel my arm I will give thanks.

No comments: