Scrapbook madness ensues.. I haven't scraped in so long I can't remember where I am. Today I hopped on Kodakgallery.com because they have .10$ prints and... I can't find what I need to print. I am sure I already scraped Christmas but I can't find the album???
I'm starting to get a handle on those summer to do's. We have so much stuff to just sort through, find a place for or get rid of.
The fire works Saturday night here at the lake were marvelous. A spectacular show. Then Monday we went 'into town' for the parade and festival. Bub pretended not to know as he walked around with friends. Later that evening the fireworks lasted 7 minutes. That includes a 2 minute break after apparently someone set off the finale first. Opps. Funny thing. Bville draws over 500 cars out to see the works and then... yikes. Poor showing.
Sunday Bub's, a fishing club friend and I went to my high school best friend's child's bday party at Loveland Riverview Park. Although it was 90 degress it was a wonderful time spent with an old friend who has come so far. Amazing. What a blessing.
Yesterday I tried out water aerobics with a friend. I almost didn't go thinking, "how hard could it be. you can't sweat." Umm. Yeah it was a really hard workout. I was sore this morning so I took Marina for a long walk to warm up for Zumba. Then sweated like a freak at Zumba!
Somehow I am not in any of the pontoon pictures! We had 5 on our boat and then hooked up with a smaller boat that needed to unload some people.
Here come the late comers! See those little orbs? I like to think they are the old souls of Lorelei coming to celebrate with us. Or bugs, they could be bugs.
The boats in front of us enjoying a close up view of the fireworks.
My Sunday OOTD. Church and party in the park.
How cute is this older gentleman?
Can you see those sparkling fingertips celebrating the Fourth?!?
I'm starting to get a handle on those summer to do's. We have so much stuff to just sort through, find a place for or get rid of.
The fire works Saturday night here at the lake were marvelous. A spectacular show. Then Monday we went 'into town' for the parade and festival. Bub pretended not to know as he walked around with friends. Later that evening the fireworks lasted 7 minutes. That includes a 2 minute break after apparently someone set off the finale first. Opps. Funny thing. Bville draws over 500 cars out to see the works and then... yikes. Poor showing.
Sunday Bub's, a fishing club friend and I went to my high school best friend's child's bday party at Loveland Riverview Park. Although it was 90 degress it was a wonderful time spent with an old friend who has come so far. Amazing. What a blessing.
Yesterday I tried out water aerobics with a friend. I almost didn't go thinking, "how hard could it be. you can't sweat." Umm. Yeah it was a really hard workout. I was sore this morning so I took Marina for a long walk to warm up for Zumba. Then sweated like a freak at Zumba!
Somehow I am not in any of the pontoon pictures! We had 5 on our boat and then hooked up with a smaller boat that needed to unload some people.
Here come the late comers! See those little orbs? I like to think they are the old souls of Lorelei coming to celebrate with us. Or bugs, they could be bugs.
The boats in front of us enjoying a close up view of the fireworks.
My Sunday OOTD. Church and party in the park.
How cute is this older gentleman?
Can you see those sparkling fingertips celebrating the Fourth?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment