Yesterday I went to Bub's youth group parent meeting and he said he would follow me home.
1- Do you know how hard it is to drive, listen to Moth radio hour on NPR and obey all traffic laws.
2- A deer ran out in front of me and I slowed, blinked my lights and watched a 2nd deer almost run into the side of my car so I slammed on my breaks. How bad would it be to have to call in insurance because one of your insured drivers hit the other insured driver?
And on a different note-
This is why we can't be friends....
I know you're not that stupid and I refuse to allow you to talk to me as if it is my fault you say stupid things.
1- Do you know how hard it is to drive, listen to Moth radio hour on NPR and obey all traffic laws.
2- A deer ran out in front of me and I slowed, blinked my lights and watched a 2nd deer almost run into the side of my car so I slammed on my breaks. How bad would it be to have to call in insurance because one of your insured drivers hit the other insured driver?
And on a different note-
This is why we can't be friends....
I know you're not that stupid and I refuse to allow you to talk to me as if it is my fault you say stupid things.
No comments:
Post a Comment