Had breakfast with someone who has known me since at least the 3rd grade. The 3rd grade. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing left of me from back then. Today we laughed, got teary eyed, complained, championed our kids, asked for advice and gave some. We talked love, spirit, family and drama. And in the end I still see that little 3rd grade friend looking back at me and know she must see the same. We are soooo different than we were back then and we've traveled many miles and years and called or visited each other most of those years. She is still able to surprise me- she got a dog! I am so proud of the woman she has become and I am moved when she says the same of me. There is something about someone knowing you almost your whole life and knowing they still want to be your best friend.
2 favorite articles from 2015....
What you learn in your 40's .... FIND YOUR TRIBE
22 Habits to make your life more peaceful
2 favorite articles from 2015....
What you learn in your 40's .... FIND YOUR TRIBE
22 Habits to make your life more peaceful
No comments:
Post a Comment