Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snow day #2

The first snow day is always a wash really. I mean I got a little done but not much really. Then day 2 and I'm ready to get down to business. Clean the kitchen, vacuum, clean off the table, fix breakfast, get the kid to clean out his bathroom.
Funny really. He pulled out bath toys and a Scooby shaving brush. Things we've not enjoyed for years.... Sad really.
The lottery is like a gagillion dollars... we entered at work and bought a few ourselves. 
It's interesting. I could - and do- watch movies over and over again. Harry Potter for instance. Bub watches the Fast and Furious movies over and over. 
We watched a documentary today. Cut. It was about boxing. Really good. And I finished Wallander. Apparently there is a 4th season but it isn't available here yet. 
Hubs drove me and the birthday cake he made to the Rogers today. We enjoyed cake and conversation. 
Lots of lottery talk. What we'd do with the money, how scary that much money would be, how it would change is and our relationships. 

No comments: