I need to ask my Facebook friends to recommend some reading to help me navigate the college search, career planning, and devotion time. I need to research how to prepare for a college visit, what to ask, who to see.
Hubs actually said, "Can we schedule some dad time?" to the Bubs.
It is absolutely painful to feel a heartbreak coming on. Sometimes I wish I didn't know and yet I am so thankful my position places me in the path of knowledge.
I like to just steal glances of him. While he's watching television, playing on his phone, eating his eggs. I do treasure these moments. I know they are fleeting.
I don't remember my dad being there to move me into college. I remember mom and upperclassmen carrying my bags but not my dad. Was he working? Probably. How hard it must have been for him to go to work as I moved 4 hours away.
Yet another thing about my job I love? My 'arguments' include how to number the Hatchet series books. Is Brian's Winter # 4 or should it now be numbered. It's complicated but my guys feel very strongly about it one way or the other. Some other 'arguments' I loved today- Is 'The Magicians' really a great read or is it just bizarre? Was Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter done justice by the film? Will they do the same to Pride Prejudice and Zombies? Who's to say.... And if while reading this you said, 'I know!' in your head, hello library nerd- we welcome you...
Hubs actually said, "Can we schedule some dad time?" to the Bubs.
It is absolutely painful to feel a heartbreak coming on. Sometimes I wish I didn't know and yet I am so thankful my position places me in the path of knowledge.
I like to just steal glances of him. While he's watching television, playing on his phone, eating his eggs. I do treasure these moments. I know they are fleeting.
I don't remember my dad being there to move me into college. I remember mom and upperclassmen carrying my bags but not my dad. Was he working? Probably. How hard it must have been for him to go to work as I moved 4 hours away.
Yet another thing about my job I love? My 'arguments' include how to number the Hatchet series books. Is Brian's Winter # 4 or should it now be numbered. It's complicated but my guys feel very strongly about it one way or the other. Some other 'arguments' I loved today- Is 'The Magicians' really a great read or is it just bizarre? Was Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter done justice by the film? Will they do the same to Pride Prejudice and Zombies? Who's to say.... And if while reading this you said, 'I know!' in your head, hello library nerd- we welcome you...
No comments:
Post a Comment