When I woke up this morning I had very little plans for the day and at some point I was thinking what a perfect day it was turning out to be... Harbor and I went to Elevation Community Church where I stopped to get a coffee at our church cafe- flavor of the day, Buckeye, made by a young coffee barista who did a fabulous job with a smile- then we filled in at the nursery where 3 teens and 2 adults cared for 7 little tykes-1 the son of 2 former Blan students, I love that. Then we headed to Milford, Harbor driving me (I hate to drive) Panera for lunch, and stopped for an oil change and a few groceries. Then we stopped by Miami Meadows, Harbor threw a few casts out while I read. Wasn't the weather beautiful today? On to the house where he barely made it to the couch and promptly fell asleep as teens are known to do at the drop of a hat while I watched TV/crafted/cruised social media. He had a physical Friday and got a clean bill of health and a geesh that kid is growing from his Dr. Thank the Lord. The dogs stretched out and enjoyed the bones we picked up with the groceries. The only thing missing was John... then he came in from a fishing tournament and also barely made it to the chair before crashing. I love when we finally all make our way home and everybody gets to relax and recharge for the week ahead. Even if having everyone under the same roof usually means most of us are sleeping at the time I really, really count these moments as sacred time because my boy is now 17.
Bub has picked up the habit of saying I'm sour about....
Bub has picked up the habit of saying I'm sour about....
No comments:
Post a Comment