How do you explain to someone that you needed to make some changes in your life and they didn't make the cut?
There is no one thing just the accumulation of acts that were evidence of an unhealthy relationship. A litany of acts that if said aloud sound petty but when pulled together show a disregard my feelings and I no longer want to participate in the relationship. For years my friends ask why? Why do you allow that to happen? Why are you choosing to spend time with that person who talks to you in such a manner? I've finally decided there is no good answer so I'm choosing not to anymore.
There is no one thing just the accumulation of acts that were evidence of an unhealthy relationship. A litany of acts that if said aloud sound petty but when pulled together show a disregard my feelings and I no longer want to participate in the relationship. For years my friends ask why? Why do you allow that to happen? Why are you choosing to spend time with that person who talks to you in such a manner? I've finally decided there is no good answer so I'm choosing not to anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment