Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shake shake shake!

Last weekend I went to Shaker Village with a group of lovely ladies. We had a bit of a snafu on the way down there, the gas gauge broke and we ran out of gas, visited one of the lady's sons at college, toured around the village and each of us took a ride on the giant swing on the way out of town. Saturday night we played bananagrams and we had to argue with the oldest member in our party about what were real words because she was playing words that Words With Friends accepts. Hilarity ensued!

Unfortunately someone who was not with us found out we went and has been giving two of us the cold shoulder upon our return. Honestly I am upset but I am torn with how to handle it. I intentionally didn't tell her we were going because I knew her feelings would be hurt and now that she has found out they are. To address or not address?


No comments: