Interesting school year...
I can't believe it is over but I so need it to be over. I learned a lot and realized I need to get some things straightened out because I may not get to spend the rest of my days here.
A good friend reacted in a way that shocked and hurt me and also taught me to not trust people so much. That is unfortunate.
And lastly, it all comes down to good kids and good friends. I learned to slow down and enjoy the ride.
I can't believe it is over but I so need it to be over. I learned a lot and realized I need to get some things straightened out because I may not get to spend the rest of my days here.
A good friend reacted in a way that shocked and hurt me and also taught me to not trust people so much. That is unfortunate.
And lastly, it all comes down to good kids and good friends. I learned to slow down and enjoy the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment