It's here! It's finally here! The first day of summer!
After an initial shock of the alarm going off before 6am because Hubs and Bubs was headed to the weight room at 7am. I slept in until 8:30.... ahhhhhh. Now I need to get the house cleaned because the girlfriend is coming over at noon. I told the teenager this will not be an everyday thing. Oh I know. Yeah we'll see.
So on this first day of summer I am perfecting my Summer Plan. Already off schedule but I must clean this house!
Looking forward to
lounging with the pups
inviting people and dogs over to lounge on the back porch, grill out, go for a boat ride
After an initial shock of the alarm going off before 6am because Hubs and Bubs was headed to the weight room at 7am. I slept in until 8:30.... ahhhhhh. Now I need to get the house cleaned because the girlfriend is coming over at noon. I told the teenager this will not be an everyday thing. Oh I know. Yeah we'll see.
So on this first day of summer I am perfecting my Summer Plan. Already off schedule but I must clean this house!
Looking forward to
lounging with the pups
inviting people and dogs over to lounge on the back porch, grill out, go for a boat ride
No comments:
Post a Comment