Goodness. That spring break flew by. The boys left from school Wednesday. I had to help with the Academic Banquet and that went by sslloowwllyy. Then I spent Thursday putting our house back together. It took the entire day and really the house isn't even all clean. Friday morning I spent ordering pictures to scrap on Saturday. Friday afternoon I met Sally, Elaine and Madeline at the movies and saw Grand Budapest Hotel which was amazing. Wes Anderson is ridiculous. We went over to Cooper Blue for drinks, appetizers and stayed so long we had dinner. I am constantly reminded how much the little things mean to people when I'm with Madeline. She wears her heart on her sleeve so when she looks at me I know she wants to ride with me, sit by me, tell me something. God love her, she's a sweet person. It does something to my soul to know someone loves me like she loves me. Friday evening I finished cleaning up for the scrapbook gals, Bev and Margy, to come play on Saturday. And they actually came and spent the weekend which was unexpected and lovely. I scrapped 2014 and should finish that today.
Also on the docket today.....
follow the plan
laundry
dishes
putting things back in place
That should about do it.
I'm focusing on losing weight and paying off bills. Losing the weight of the stress both of these hold on me.
The boys come home today. I can't wait really. I've missed them something fierce this time. Probably because Bub and his girlfriend of 7 months broke up. I trust his judgement but it is difficult watching him go through this.
Also on the docket today.....
follow the plan
laundry
dishes
putting things back in place
I'm focusing on losing weight and paying off bills. Losing the weight of the stress both of these hold on me.
The boys come home today. I can't wait really. I've missed them something fierce this time. Probably because Bub and his girlfriend of 7 months broke up. I trust his judgement but it is difficult watching him go through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment