But, alas, the State of Ohio has given us 4 more days on top of the 5 we already had and a possible 3 more using Blizzard Bags so it isn't as painful as usual.
We slept in, as usual, and then Hubs made gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon and OJ for breakfast while Bubs and I played Campbells Alphabet game in the kitchen. These are the days memories are made from. I did some laundry and cleaning up but we just eased back into another game with the three of us. Bubs traveled upstairs to his XBOX and then would drift back down to play with us. Last night we watched The Departed then today Hubs suggested we put in the You've Got Mail DVD. Later I turned on The Bone Collector while we played another game. I went back to watch Sherlock because I fell asleep watching it the first time. I'm hoping this isn't the end of the season. Again. Way too short.
Yesterday a co-worker of mine, not a teacher, commented on the coming snow/ice/sleet storm. 'Well usually no matter what you'd know where to find me, but now with the new grandson, I'm not coming to work! I used to not have anything else to do!' I am always taken aback at people who have no hobbies...
We slept in, as usual, and then Hubs made gravy, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon and OJ for breakfast while Bubs and I played Campbells Alphabet game in the kitchen. These are the days memories are made from. I did some laundry and cleaning up but we just eased back into another game with the three of us. Bubs traveled upstairs to his XBOX and then would drift back down to play with us. Last night we watched The Departed then today Hubs suggested we put in the You've Got Mail DVD. Later I turned on The Bone Collector while we played another game. I went back to watch Sherlock because I fell asleep watching it the first time. I'm hoping this isn't the end of the season. Again. Way too short.
Yesterday a co-worker of mine, not a teacher, commented on the coming snow/ice/sleet storm. 'Well usually no matter what you'd know where to find me, but now with the new grandson, I'm not coming to work! I used to not have anything else to do!' I am always taken aback at people who have no hobbies...
No comments:
Post a Comment