Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm watching...

Things to do while girlfriend is visiting son... on my couch... in my living room...
Clean my kitchen that faces said living room
Make the weekly menu while standing in kitchen
Cook in the kitchen- facing the living room
Work in my studio and position myself to... face the living room

They watched I listened to the Croods, Ghost.

I am happiest when something- a husband, a child, a dog- is laying on me and I can feel the rise and fall of their breath as life goes on.

If I'm ever in trouble I want you on my side.
These words from a coworker after an intense meeting where I left thinking, well, that I'm a little too intense. I hate getting walked on so maybe I always have an answer. It's who I am. Don't ?!@# with me and think I'm going to take it laying down. Tired of this  !@?!

No comments: