Showing up at IHOP today for a breakfast meeting with some friends the hostess asked, "Just one?"
"No, 5 please."
"Do you have a standing Monday table?"
I didn't know people even did that.
Then while Steph and I tried to decide if we should get sweet or savory crepes she suggested we each order and then split. Perfect.
"We are too much alike," she said. So true, and comforting. I can not wait for our weekend getaway. I'm already making conversation cards about things I want to talk about with these ladies. They are my true, dear friends, my mentors.
On the docket...
privacy and teenagers
teenagers and intimacy
people saying, well he is a boy
where Steph is sending her son to school
I really respect these ladies and look forward to the support with which they surround me.
"No, 5 please."
"Do you have a standing Monday table?"
I didn't know people even did that.
Then while Steph and I tried to decide if we should get sweet or savory crepes she suggested we each order and then split. Perfect.
"We are too much alike," she said. So true, and comforting. I can not wait for our weekend getaway. I'm already making conversation cards about things I want to talk about with these ladies. They are my true, dear friends, my mentors.
On the docket...
privacy and teenagers
teenagers and intimacy
people saying, well he is a boy
where Steph is sending her son to school
I really respect these ladies and look forward to the support with which they surround me.
No comments:
Post a Comment