Sometimes when the school day is over and Bub comes into the library he is excited and chatty and I'm trying to get my things together to leave. The other day I interrupted his diatribe and he said, "Will you stop? I'm trying to tell you my life plan!" Which, by the way, is to pay cash for his car and house. Good plan. Also that house is a one story ranch with a basement. Funny how my life plan was a two story with a basement because I grew up in a ranch!
He also said he will have 10 kids so he will always have servants. Of course this followed his father asking him to go do whatever and help a little more.
A student came in the library and I was trying to get something done on my computer so I was half listening when he said, "Mrs. L listen. This is a Cade story you're going to need to pay attention." So I stopped and listened intently to a ten minute story of I have no idea what.
Last Sunday we took Hub's parents and grandmother to the Cincinnati Symphony. It was lovely. Beforehand we had lunch at a steakhouse and Bub ordered salmon. Salmon? And he ate it. I love that he surprises me by ordering salmon. We discussed going to PFChangs at Bub's suggestion but later found out he only likes to walk in between the horse statues really. Another thing I love about you.
Last Sunday we took Hub's parents and grandmother to the Cincinnati Symphony. It was lovely. Beforehand we had lunch at a steakhouse and Bub ordered salmon. Salmon? And he ate it. I love that he surprises me by ordering salmon. We discussed going to PFChangs at Bub's suggestion but later found out he only likes to walk in between the horse statues really. Another thing I love about you.
At the sound of the power drill Bubs immediately hops up and goes toward the sound. Another thing I love about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment