Well there is that. We are now past our days but goodness knows I would not want to get out in this cold! Temperatures were in the negative teens with wind chills we've never heard of around these parts :)
I've been watching Rosemary and Thyme episodes the last few days. A good British mystery show.
Can't seem to get anything done. Not motivated to move for the last 7 days. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen. The laundry is done up but that's about the extent of it.
Yesterday we watched 007 Skyfall, a James Bond flick. The hubs and I that is, the teenager had already seen it apparently.
I need to get into the groove of dailies:
Weighing 1st thing
Drinking water
Bible reading
Drinking green tea
Write in my Berry Basket journal
I've been watching Rosemary and Thyme episodes the last few days. A good British mystery show.
Can't seem to get anything done. Not motivated to move for the last 7 days. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen. The laundry is done up but that's about the extent of it.
Yesterday we watched 007 Skyfall, a James Bond flick. The hubs and I that is, the teenager had already seen it apparently.
I need to get into the groove of dailies:
Weighing 1st thing
Drinking water
Bible reading
Drinking green tea
Write in my Berry Basket journal
No comments:
Post a Comment