Loving my new fit bit.
Working at home today to get caught up on scrapbooking.. ok not caught up but moving toward being ready for Jan 31 scrap weekend.
I finished watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy and reading Game of Thrones.
The girlfriend came home with the teenager. We made pizza and they are watching a movie while I act like I don't exist. Joy.
Sunday… reading Eleanor and Park and completely loving it…
But he kept finding new pockets of shallow inside himself. He kept finding new ways to betray her.
need to watch Billy Jack
Working at home today to get caught up on scrapbooking.. ok not caught up but moving toward being ready for Jan 31 scrap weekend.
I finished watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy and reading Game of Thrones.
The girlfriend came home with the teenager. We made pizza and they are watching a movie while I act like I don't exist. Joy.
Sunday… reading Eleanor and Park and completely loving it…
But he kept finding new pockets of shallow inside himself. He kept finding new ways to betray her.
need to watch Billy Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment