Another year has come and gone... so fast!
This morning I am working in my studio organizing iPhoto, Shutterfly, Walgreens and Snapfish. Not going smoothly of course. I taxied the teenager from his New Year's Eve party to his girlfriend's house for the New Year's Day. Hubs left to fish at 6 this morning. Now back in the studio trying to organize and clean. I'd like to get to the playing part but no so sure about that today.
I've revamped my resolutions... really just recopied last year's since I've shifted more towards
Top Ten Things to Focus On
1 Follow my personal plan- if it's important it gets put into the routine
2 Get skinny/Eat Less Move More- pitiful that over the last decade I've continued to get heavier each year
3 Read my Bible plan- starting over
4 Focus on Family- spending quality time with them and feeding us healthy meals
5 Read an hour a day/200pgs including one YA from my library per week
6 Be Nice- less judgement, more grace
7 Spend Less
8 Clean and Organize
9 Create Daily
10 Watch movies and series
Added some books picked up here and there to my collection and updated my lists.
Cleaned the studio table off.
And now it's almost 7pm and I'm sitting down to read. Finally!
This morning I am working in my studio organizing iPhoto, Shutterfly, Walgreens and Snapfish. Not going smoothly of course. I taxied the teenager from his New Year's Eve party to his girlfriend's house for the New Year's Day. Hubs left to fish at 6 this morning. Now back in the studio trying to organize and clean. I'd like to get to the playing part but no so sure about that today.
I've revamped my resolutions... really just recopied last year's since I've shifted more towards
Top Ten Things to Focus On
1 Follow my personal plan- if it's important it gets put into the routine
2 Get skinny/Eat Less Move More- pitiful that over the last decade I've continued to get heavier each year
3 Read my Bible plan- starting over
4 Focus on Family- spending quality time with them and feeding us healthy meals
5 Read an hour a day/200pgs including one YA from my library per week
6 Be Nice- less judgement, more grace
7 Spend Less
8 Clean and Organize
9 Create Daily
10 Watch movies and series
Added some books picked up here and there to my collection and updated my lists.
Cleaned the studio table off.
And now it's almost 7pm and I'm sitting down to read. Finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment