Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thankful Posts on Facebook

Day 9  Yesterday's thankful post- I'm thankful for where we've made our life. Blanchester has given us good jobs, good friends and a community where 'everybody knows your name'.

last catch up Day 8 Thankful for these thankful posts. Seriously! Knowing I'm going to post one makes me look for the good in the day. Something will happen and I'll think, "Oh! I'll make this my thankful post today!" and then something else will happen and I'll say, "No! This will be my thankful post!" I'm thankful I have so much to be thankful for! (and for exclamation points  )
catching up Day 7… I am thankful for my students… this morning a student came in and read her college essay to me and it is BEAUTIFUL and this afternoon a student came in and read aloud to me a page from Dracula that I gave him last week, "Isn't that beautiful language Mrs. Lovin?" yes, yes it is… then I watched another student greet our vets and get their information for our program today and she just shined in her element. I love to see them find their place and take charge. BTW Jeff Glass that last one was your daughter! She did such a fantastic job today
.
Missed Day 6 Thankful post… I love, love, love working at Blanchester High School with friends who have become family. Several days this week I found myself an hour after school, standing in the hall talking with friends about books, tv shows, life and such. Yesterday I was job shadowed by a librarian from another district who reminded me how blessed I am that staff and students come to the library for help AND that my admin make it so I can help them. It's a wonderful life and job and I am thankful. Not even going to try to tag you all!
I missed Day 4's Thankful post so… I am so thankful that we get to ride together to school again, post football. Basketball practices are much shorter so I stick around and John is coaching) AND that today we saw 2 coyotes on our favorite road and 1 was about the size of Marina our lab mix (70lbs-ish) GORGEOUS!!!
Day 5 thanksgiving - The pups and I are thankful for our daily walks especially at this beautiful time of year... Crunchy leaves, lovely breezes,

Day 3 I am so thankful Harbor Lovin spent the day with me at church and then shopping. I came out with 2 pair of socks while he made out like a bandit but a sharp dressed one! We had lunch and dinner together with lots of shopping in between. I'm thankful that our taste in clothes is close and that we enjoy each other's company. What a fabulous day with a THE greatest kid a momma could ask for.
Yesterday's Thankful post- I'm thankful for lazy Saturdays that I don't leave my house but instead recharge from a busy week and get ready for the next. For watching old movies and playing boardgames with the guys (even though I lost every one) and making s'mores and cuddling with the pups under a tartan blanket while the fire roars in front of us. Lovely, lovely day.
So I missed yesterday's kick off of Thankful posts… I love to craft and I'm very thankful I have such good friends who like to craft with me. It's inspiring and therapeutic to be with a group of people who knit, needlepoint, stamp, and bead along side each other.

No comments: