Ahh November…
I rang in the new month yesterday by hosting a crafty evening. Mom, Yo, Marg, Kathy, Bev, Jan, and I met up about 4 and knit, needlepointed, stamped, and beaded our little hearts out. Oh and I cooked up some Pinterest recipes. Tomato Tortelini soup, fall sangria, fall chex mix, Lovely.
Mom and Yo pulled in the lake just before me and as I followed them across the dam I wondered why Yo was slowing down. Then I saw her taking a pic with her phone. Yep we are sisters.
This perfect saturday morning I drew a cuppa and sat down to check facebook after being off for a few days.
I put on a mulled cider wax tart and then later couldn't figure out where that smell was coming from.
Watching You've Got Mail and dreaming about a Starbucks Tall Skim Caramel Macchiato.
I joined up National Novel Writing Month to spur me on to getting that novel on paper.
Now I'm at my studio table getting my craft on...
listening to the pinterest thanksgiving playlist....
I rang in the new month yesterday by hosting a crafty evening. Mom, Yo, Marg, Kathy, Bev, Jan, and I met up about 4 and knit, needlepointed, stamped, and beaded our little hearts out. Oh and I cooked up some Pinterest recipes. Tomato Tortelini soup, fall sangria, fall chex mix, Lovely.
Mom and Yo pulled in the lake just before me and as I followed them across the dam I wondered why Yo was slowing down. Then I saw her taking a pic with her phone. Yep we are sisters.
This perfect saturday morning I drew a cuppa and sat down to check facebook after being off for a few days.
I put on a mulled cider wax tart and then later couldn't figure out where that smell was coming from.
Watching You've Got Mail and dreaming about a Starbucks Tall Skim Caramel Macchiato.
I joined up National Novel Writing Month to spur me on to getting that novel on paper.
Now I'm at my studio table getting my craft on...
listening to the pinterest thanksgiving playlist....
No comments:
Post a Comment