Friday…
today was our annual Christmas cookie making day. Usually Sally, Sue, Louisa, Kathleen, Kathy, Margaret and I all get together and make cookies to exchange. This year Kathleen wasn't interested, Sally had family things, Sue went on vacation and that left Kathy, Margie and Me for the morning with Louisa coming late. I miss everyone making it a priority. Poo.
Came home picked up the pooches, went to get Bubs from his date, swung through McDonalds-yuck, came home and trying to put things back together. Listing books, organizing books, printing interest,
went upstairs to find Hubs had made the bed ?!?!? that never happens when I leave before he does. He went fishing. 20 degrees and half the lake is frozen and he's fishing.
They got the pontoon in and then the boys headed to visit an old friend, leaving me to gather my senses.
From Wednesday...
Yesterday little man got his temps to drive. Old. Scared. Really nervous. I don't think I'll ever sleep again.
We were in his room cleaning and lounging and he said, "I have a secret to tell you. Promise you won't tell dad?" Ouch, but of course I promised and worried this could be serious.
"You know that spoiled milk he drank? I had it in my room for a long time and I put it in the fridge."
Hilarious. This is the secret I like keeping!
Watching November Christmas on Hallmark. First great one of the season. A tearjerker for sure.
Sunday night Bubs made Libierian Rice Bread (like banana nut bread) and it was delicious! He made it all by himself.
today was our annual Christmas cookie making day. Usually Sally, Sue, Louisa, Kathleen, Kathy, Margaret and I all get together and make cookies to exchange. This year Kathleen wasn't interested, Sally had family things, Sue went on vacation and that left Kathy, Margie and Me for the morning with Louisa coming late. I miss everyone making it a priority. Poo.
Came home picked up the pooches, went to get Bubs from his date, swung through McDonalds-yuck, came home and trying to put things back together. Listing books, organizing books, printing interest,
went upstairs to find Hubs had made the bed ?!?!? that never happens when I leave before he does. He went fishing. 20 degrees and half the lake is frozen and he's fishing.
They got the pontoon in and then the boys headed to visit an old friend, leaving me to gather my senses.
From Wednesday...
Yesterday little man got his temps to drive. Old. Scared. Really nervous. I don't think I'll ever sleep again.
We were in his room cleaning and lounging and he said, "I have a secret to tell you. Promise you won't tell dad?" Ouch, but of course I promised and worried this could be serious.
"You know that spoiled milk he drank? I had it in my room for a long time and I put it in the fridge."
Hilarious. This is the secret I like keeping!
Watching November Christmas on Hallmark. First great one of the season. A tearjerker for sure.
Sunday night Bubs made Libierian Rice Bread (like banana nut bread) and it was delicious! He made it all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment