I love, love, love Christmas movies. It is the one time of year I will watch/listen to a corny romance. Tonight Christmas Town is on. I remember watching it last year and although it isn't the best there is romance involved and since it involves a hidden Santa's workshop it does classify as corny.
Caught an old Denzel movie I've never seen before, or even heard of, and although it was rated 2 stars I thought it was quite good. Out of Time is a police drama with a quirky unbelievable ending but still Denzel and Eva Mendez in the same movie. Come on.
Last weekend I watched Dear Santa and I just wrapped up Undercover Christmas. OH and Snow with Tim Cavaungh is a good one. Again unbelievable, romantic happy endings. I guess at the end of the year I'm looking for those.
Caught an old Denzel movie I've never seen before, or even heard of, and although it was rated 2 stars I thought it was quite good. Out of Time is a police drama with a quirky unbelievable ending but still Denzel and Eva Mendez in the same movie. Come on.
Last weekend I watched Dear Santa and I just wrapped up Undercover Christmas. OH and Snow with Tim Cavaungh is a good one. Again unbelievable, romantic happy endings. I guess at the end of the year I'm looking for those.
No comments:
Post a Comment