Trying to squeeze in all those autumnal colors.
Wednesday preparing for the friends' thanksgiving Hubs got up and made pancakes to kick off our day of cleaning the garage. I really can't believe Hub's can see a disaster and turn it into organized heaven. Seriously he works miracles.
I didn't take any good photos during our Friends Thanksgiving, it got very hectic, very fast. Here is the aftermath.
Thanksgiving morning, Hubs took off to fish for a few hours before we headed to his family's for Thanksgiving so Bubs and I cuddled up in bed to watch Tom and Jerry reruns and flip through blogs on the iPad. Good times. Then when we went downstairs to feast on Pumpkin Pie Poptarts for breakfast Marina alerted us to the fact that there was a buck in the backyard. Thanks for the gift thanksgiving.I tried to wear my hair down for Thanksgiving but it ended up in a knot with a pen holding it. Grandma got a kick out of that. I asked for a pen and she couldn't find one that worked. I told her it didn't matter and she was completely befuddled.
I wore the fingerknit garland I bought for an example to make my Christmas Tree Garland this year as a necklace.
My 'create' for today is this Sugar Scrub from Deliciously Organized DIY
Just listened to Tom Bodett on a podcast of The Moth... very entertaining, thoughtful and moving story of a
boy/man and his father's influence.
1 comment:
Love the first outfit! That coat looks adorable.
Glad you & yours had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment