Monday, November 14, 2011

Owl always love you autumn!

Like the new border? I adore owls. Not sure when that happened but they just represent autumn for me.
Last weekend I'm not sure if I was more excited to get a crafternoon at Yo's house or more excited to get sushi for lunch. I tried the mussels in addition to my favorite pink lady.
 Harley kept an eye on my craft table for the afternoon.
This week a friend called in the evening letting me know she had me covered for lunch the next day. Boy did she ever. 3 kinds of quiche, cookies, a muffin, a tangerine and pumpkin bread. Love her. 
I picked up this blanket/table cloth and these dishtowels at the festivals this fall. This is why I am very careful to only make things for people who treasure them. Not sell them for pennies at thrift sales. Or you better not people. I have faith in you!





On the 'create more' front this weekend I made a tag for a bag gift for a colleague I know loves cats. Also put together a thank you card for the ladies who made my lunch bag above. Yesterday I reworked a box with baby stickers for an early Christmas gift for a little one.
It's November and I'm looking back on my goals for the year. Some have been stagnant- my weight, while others have blossomed- creating more.



No comments: