Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back to the old interface

Blogger updates the interface but doesn't allow posts from iPads? Are u kidding me? So two posts lost...
Anywho
Up before dawn on a Saturday to take bubs to practice, worked a few hours in my library waiting for him, stopped by e PO to mail postcards out to voter friends telling them why I'm voting no on issue 2 in Ohio. Encouraged by the post mistress saying, "I will be voting no Tuesday" on my way out.
Dropped bubs off to just just in from deer hunting. Blanked. Headed to the bank. Aren't paper checks a pain? Then through the Sonic drive through for refreshment. Notice K's mini in front of me in the drive through and heckled her. Smile.
Over to Yo's for a crafternoon. Distracted by sushi and mussels. Yum. First time ordering the baked mussels. From fusion. Over to the cupcake lady who informed us she has been sold out since 11am. Over 1000 cupcakes this morning. Poop.
Currently listening to Christmas music and getting ready to craft!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas music? Oh wow, I'm so far behind. I'm just now getting ready for Fall LOL!