Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas

After Christmas calmness today. Actually yesterday and today. Then tomorrow will be back to joining in festivities. I need a healthy balance of both. Spent yesterday unpacking presents and finding a home for everything, getting rid of paper and packaging and putting away food, candy and pop.
Today I got up then changed my mind and crawled back under the covers to read, Christmas in Cedar Cove.
And now for a photo dump...

I noticed I have alot of holiday clothing
 Hub's was a sport getting all the decorations up this year... crazy time of year.

 My new favorite shoes

 Henry and his family came over for the Bunch family Christmas Eve
 Harley checked out Marina's space... and bone

 Henry tries to find a way out... unfortunately he does find his way into my bedroom to leave me a little Christmas present. It's a good thing I love that little guy.
 I mean how do you not love this little guy in his PJs.






 Our idea of togetherness




 Papaw gets a new beanie!

 Henry loves my present to him so much- he destroys it.


 Wall art was popular this evening.







 That night we met up with about 15 other elves and delivered some covert Christmas presents to 20 different kids.

 Christmas morning












 Last week was the annual music project for Bub
 the week before I attended an art show with Yo and a coworker at an artist colony in Loveland, Oh
 lots of ball games lately
 And a new tradition... Turducken!
 the Bunch girls finish up some shopping

No comments: