Sunday night we went to the grocery, liquor store, and dropped everything off and then went back to Hull's for dinner. The fish dip was spicy but the amberjack and tuna was exceptional.
The key lime pie was deliciously homemade. We popped in Walgreens for pictures and creamer.
Monday we got another slow start because it was a bit windy and chilly. Caught the sunrise at 7:25 and then just lounged until we decided to run to Starbucks. Yo really thought we'd get to the beach but it was just too windy so we came back ate lunch then went back out.
Starbucks
Resale
Treasure Cove
Living Waters
I checked out their oils then ordered a green drink.
Miss Priss
We headed down to New Smyrna a little too late so only hit a few shops and picked up a Beachside Deli cappuccino.
About 6 we headed to dinner at Bev, Dav and Zivas in Mim's Florida. They moved here a year ago. Nice dinner with conversation. Dave and I took Ziva for 'a walk'. He held her leash while we rode on the golf cart.
Tuesday we made it down to the beach earlier because we didn't go out at all that morning. Georgette came out and sat by us for awhile. It was windy, a little chilly but got too much sun. About 3 Veronica and her kids and kids' friends came and visited. Dad and I took a walk down the beach and then we all went to dinner at Ocean Deck. It was ok. Overpriced and average food and drink but a new place. At 11 pm mom woke me up to go out on the deck and see the United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket successfully launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station carrying Orbital ATK's Cygnus spacecraft at 11:05 p.m. Eastern time.
The key lime pie was deliciously homemade. We popped in Walgreens for pictures and creamer.
Monday we got another slow start because it was a bit windy and chilly. Caught the sunrise at 7:25 and then just lounged until we decided to run to Starbucks. Yo really thought we'd get to the beach but it was just too windy so we came back ate lunch then went back out.
Starbucks
Resale
Popped in the local thrift store- I picked up a lovely cashmere Barney's robe and balked at the $60. But since I looked it up and it retails for $500. I carried it around. I decided I'd kick myself if I didn't buy it so up to the counter. The lady said that's 50% off today so $3..... Uh I don't think that makes it $3. It has a special white tag. Ok well I'll still give you 50% off-$30- score!!
Living Waters
I checked out their oils then ordered a green drink.
Miss Priss
We headed down to New Smyrna a little too late so only hit a few shops and picked up a Beachside Deli cappuccino.
About 6 we headed to dinner at Bev, Dav and Zivas in Mim's Florida. They moved here a year ago. Nice dinner with conversation. Dave and I took Ziva for 'a walk'. He held her leash while we rode on the golf cart.
Tuesday we made it down to the beach earlier because we didn't go out at all that morning. Georgette came out and sat by us for awhile. It was windy, a little chilly but got too much sun. About 3 Veronica and her kids and kids' friends came and visited. Dad and I took a walk down the beach and then we all went to dinner at Ocean Deck. It was ok. Overpriced and average food and drink but a new place. At 11 pm mom woke me up to go out on the deck and see the United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket successfully launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station carrying Orbital ATK's Cygnus spacecraft at 11:05 p.m. Eastern time.
No comments:
Post a Comment