What I want Harbor to remember about me....
This will shape how I live my life from this day forward. I want him to see me at my best self and that starts now as he is only under my roof for a little over a year.
I want him to see me make plans, schedule responsibly, set goals, and achieve them.
I want him to see me reading my Bible, praying, and talking about Christ.
I want him to see me being graceful, grateful, polite, and caring.
I want him to see me make my family a priority. Getting my house in order and fixing daily meals that we enjoy together around the table. Participating and fostering a healthy marriage. Honoring my parents and in-laws.
I want him to see me preparing, choosing, and eating healthy foods. I want him to see me celebrate responsibly. I want him to realize drinking an alcoholic beverage does not make one an alcoholic. Choosing to hydrate with water, tea, and coffee throughout the day instead of soda or sugary drinks.
Choosing to stretch, do yoga, walk the dogs, take the stairs, spend time on the water SUPaddling and kayaking. Spending time in nature. Being a healthy weight and moving with ease.
I want him to see me make a budget, follow a budget, say no to what I can't afford or don't need.
I want him to see me take time for myself creating, reading, watching shows I enjoy and also exposing him to these things.
I want him to see me getting my house in order and operating it on a schedule and with ease.
This will shape how I live my life from this day forward. I want him to see me at my best self and that starts now as he is only under my roof for a little over a year.
I want him to see me make plans, schedule responsibly, set goals, and achieve them.
I want him to see me reading my Bible, praying, and talking about Christ.
I want him to see me being graceful, grateful, polite, and caring.
I want him to see me make my family a priority. Getting my house in order and fixing daily meals that we enjoy together around the table. Participating and fostering a healthy marriage. Honoring my parents and in-laws.
I want him to see me preparing, choosing, and eating healthy foods. I want him to see me celebrate responsibly. I want him to realize drinking an alcoholic beverage does not make one an alcoholic. Choosing to hydrate with water, tea, and coffee throughout the day instead of soda or sugary drinks.
Choosing to stretch, do yoga, walk the dogs, take the stairs, spend time on the water SUPaddling and kayaking. Spending time in nature. Being a healthy weight and moving with ease.
I want him to see me make a budget, follow a budget, say no to what I can't afford or don't need.
I want him to see me take time for myself creating, reading, watching shows I enjoy and also exposing him to these things.
I want him to see me getting my house in order and operating it on a schedule and with ease.
No comments:
Post a Comment