I joined Weight Watchers Aug 31. After year's of saying I know what to do and how to eat I just sucked it up and joined. I do know but I overdo it. Often. It was time to get back on the healthy living wagon and drop some luggage. I'm using the point system that I thought was stupid and it's working. So there's that. It will be 2 weeks on Monday and I don't mind eating a little of what I want and stopping at that. I don't mind eating the salads for lunch and the diet soda. I'm ready to get it done and then continue to travel the rest of my days paying attention to my health instead of saying one day. Today is the day.
I'm surprised I rarely go over my points for the day and last week I had leftovers for the week. I thought it must be a fluke but this week is the same. I add in my half a cupcake or bite of donut and I'm still fine. It does help that Hub's is dieting too. Of course he just stops eating or eats meat. That did not work for me. I say it's not healthy and he says being 50 lbs overweight isn't healthy. Word.
I'm surprised I rarely go over my points for the day and last week I had leftovers for the week. I thought it must be a fluke but this week is the same. I add in my half a cupcake or bite of donut and I'm still fine. It does help that Hub's is dieting too. Of course he just stops eating or eats meat. That did not work for me. I say it's not healthy and he says being 50 lbs overweight isn't healthy. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment