Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My tribe

Stephenie shared a Facebook article not long ago about women over 40. You know your tribe. That was clear this morning.

Bub was hoping for a Dodge Neon SRT 4 for Christmas. Didn't happen. Now he is in car shopping nirvana. I enjoy listening to him dream.

Over Christmas break I decided I'm joining the Monday Morning w Coffee Working at Home Crowd. Yesterday cemented that goal.

Cleaning up pending posts ...
2013
The Year of the Keurig! We've had one at school for about a year and I eased into loving it. Last Christmas Hubs gave me one for home and I now use it about 4 times a day. Coffee, tea, you name it I use it often. Lovely.
Bub's Youtube video sensation. We know it wasn't from his amazing skill etc. but it was some intelligence to time that shot and luck that it went in. I'll take luck any day!


No comments: