My inlaws are great gifters.
My lap blanket
Shop Vac
Tire inflater
paper shredder
labeler
clothing- if someone buys me clothing or jewelry i try very hard to wear it when i go out with them.
Today I have slipped into the planner black hole...
Midori
Filofax
Resolutions I can keep...
Watch Harry Potter anytime it is on television. I don't have it on DVD and it isn't on Netflicks.
Watching on Netflicks: Psyche
Drinking:
coffee w french vanilla cream
Ocean Spray Sparkling Tangerine with vodka
My lap blanket
Shop Vac
Tire inflater
paper shredder
labeler
clothing- if someone buys me clothing or jewelry i try very hard to wear it when i go out with them.
Today I have slipped into the planner black hole...
Midori
Filofax
Resolutions I can keep...
Watch Harry Potter anytime it is on television. I don't have it on DVD and it isn't on Netflicks.
Watching on Netflicks: Psyche
Drinking:
coffee w french vanilla cream
Ocean Spray Sparkling Tangerine with vodka
No comments:
Post a Comment