Happy New Year! Let's try to get this started off right.
Today Hub's left early to go look at a boat with a few guys. Bub's and I slept in. I enjoyed the morning by letting the girls out and putting their food out while I made a cup of coffee and turned on an episode of Magnum. A slow morning gives me time to check in with the peeps on Facebook and get inspired by Pinterest.
After I woke Bubs for practice I helped him make his bed and put on the pop tarts and poured the milk. Bub's plans on a few of boys coming home with him so I'm cleaning house. Again. Neverending.
Tomorrow mom and Yo are coming over to craft before Bub's basketball game. I'm getting the menu and list of crafts together. Making a grocery list for Hubs to pick up on his way home from practice.
Daily:
Today Hub's left early to go look at a boat with a few guys. Bub's and I slept in. I enjoyed the morning by letting the girls out and putting their food out while I made a cup of coffee and turned on an episode of Magnum. A slow morning gives me time to check in with the peeps on Facebook and get inspired by Pinterest.
After I woke Bubs for practice I helped him make his bed and put on the pop tarts and poured the milk. Bub's plans on a few of boys coming home with him so I'm cleaning house. Again. Neverending.
Tomorrow mom and Yo are coming over to craft before Bub's basketball game. I'm getting the menu and list of crafts together. Making a grocery list for Hubs to pick up on his way home from practice.
Goals for the new year seem to be reoccurring
Daily:
Follow the Plan
to do checklist on fridge
Get Skinny-
Cook from recipes
Walk the dogs
Read-
75 books for the year
Clean and Organize the house Top to Bottom
Pay off debt
Nails Always Painted
Weekly:
crockpot
finish a book
scrap month before
Monthly:
Pinterest pages
keurig exchange
put the ebook on ipad
christmas thank yous
catch up on ncis
No comments:
Post a Comment