Monday, June 9, 2014

Porch Perfection

I forget in the winter how much I enjoy the porch and spending my mornings, afternoons and evenings here. I have plenty of things I can do from right here. In my next life I'm working from home and I will work on my porch! The sounds are incredible all day long. The crickets that I remembered being out at night are actually out all day.

So the person from the unfortunate post continues to perplex me.
I hate feeling as though I've disappointed someone but in this case I do not feel at fault. I'm tired. I don't need one more person defining how I should behave. At a recent gathering she was standoffish and I was uncomfortable. I'm tired of it quite frankly. I don't like feeling like someone thinks I'm acting inappropriately. I want to be around those who help my being.
I don't feel the need to be around people who are judging me or trying to get me to be the person they want me to be. I think that's because I am ok with who I am. I don't need someone else's approval. I don't like the feeling that gets me in the pit of my stomach when I'm around judgmental, negative people. 


No comments: