The perfect day...
reading daily affirmations wall and pinterest everyday
coffee on the porch
Got moving on the house today...mirrors, glass, toilets, dust
Judgement and Grace keep popping up in my mind lately.
I'm seeing people not give grace to others but just judgement or the refusal to be friendly. Why? It has to take more negative energy to act that way. I want to strive to be friendly even with strangers. I think sometimes this appears two faced because I've opened up to close friends about my frustration with certain people just to then turn around and be friendly. Therefore I vow to stop cutting on people behind their backs, stop participating in the negative talk. I need to live by the adage that if you wouldn't say it in front of them don't say it behind them. No one wants to be talked about negatively behind their back.
reading daily affirmations wall and pinterest everyday
coffee on the porch
Got moving on the house today...mirrors, glass, toilets, dust
Judgement and Grace keep popping up in my mind lately.
I'm seeing people not give grace to others but just judgement or the refusal to be friendly. Why? It has to take more negative energy to act that way. I want to strive to be friendly even with strangers. I think sometimes this appears two faced because I've opened up to close friends about my frustration with certain people just to then turn around and be friendly. Therefore I vow to stop cutting on people behind their backs, stop participating in the negative talk. I need to live by the adage that if you wouldn't say it in front of them don't say it behind them. No one wants to be talked about negatively behind their back.
No comments:
Post a Comment