Saturday, June 28, 2014

peaceful

There is nothing more peaceful than my porch. The sounds, the smells, the beautiful scenery- it is balm to the soul.

I have not trusted myself to write for awhile. I'm struggling this summer. Feeling a little overwhelmed about how to get everything done, organized, cleaned, how to shoulder all the responsibilities.

I have, so called, friends who have been very judgmental lately and I don't need that. I'm tired and I'm lonely even though I am surrounded by family and friends.

I'm catching up on my Bible reading and constantly reminded that the one who I was supposed to be reading with on this plan gave up on  me. Not a good feeling. But I have been catching up at my own pace and trying to not to let that bother me. But it does. I'm tired of being acting disappointed every time I fail. Or I forget. Lend a hand people. Have a heart and some compassion. Life is hard and we need encouragement not judgement or disappointed looks.

So I've been looking for something uplifting to watch on television/netflicks to help me relax. And I've noticed, there is nothing relaxing on television. Crime, apocalyptic, and drama that's what's on television.

Bub got 3rd place in the adult division of the FLW circuit. That's a good showing. A paying slot.
http://www.flwoutdoors.com/bassfishing/bfl/tournament/2014/7156/lake-st-clair-coangler-results/?dpl=1&all=1&sr=1&rpp=50&&sort=pl

No comments: