Lovely day ahead!
I have no immediate plans. Got moving slowly because the boys are leaving at 10am so I sat down with facebook and pinterest till they started moving then helped get some food in their hands.
Then I put things back in place while I finished watching Lara Croft Cradle of Life. Not near as good as the first one. Watched the pilot episode of Warehouse 13 to see if I wanted to finish the series. Maybe.
Rearranged some things. Again.
Drinking Newman's Own Extra Bold Special Blend and it is ok, no caramel drizzle mind you but ok.
Eating PBJ on white because, well, the heels must be eaten.
I have no immediate plans. Got moving slowly because the boys are leaving at 10am so I sat down with facebook and pinterest till they started moving then helped get some food in their hands.
Then I put things back in place while I finished watching Lara Croft Cradle of Life. Not near as good as the first one. Watched the pilot episode of Warehouse 13 to see if I wanted to finish the series. Maybe.
Rearranged some things. Again.
Drinking Newman's Own Extra Bold Special Blend and it is ok, no caramel drizzle mind you but ok.
Eating PBJ on white because, well, the heels must be eaten.
No comments:
Post a Comment