Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#29 of 84 Obsequious

Obsequious is defined as
Obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.

It's a new word for me from recent readings.
I took Stella to get fixed Friday and it has been a negative experience. I don't like this at all. She's not herself, scared and puny. I don't like this at allllll........

The good news is it will keep me grounded at home for a week or two so I'll settle down and I do like that.

Goals for today
Finish Cleaning up email

Finish Grapes of Wrath
Clean the house moving down the plan

clean off the desk, calendars june, july, august
hilton head pics
add pics to face and walgreens, 2013, penny
website remind 101 and weebly bookmarks
scrap screwdriver

And then 5 guys showed up to continue working on our driveway that they started last October...
And then I had to taxi kids to weigh lifting





No comments: