Saturday, September 1, 2012

Revival

You know what Saturdays are for? Revival..
Facebook
Pinterest
Working on my school library website
coffee on the porch
finishing some projects
cleaning up the studio
and well catching up

Book talks this week so dressed up a bit. And didn't get a pic of Friday's Diane Von Furstenberg dress for some reason!


 lesson learned. take more than one picture in case you make a weird face at stella and she stands in front of your shoes.

One of my most precious moments of the week? Seeing a little fox on the dam. By the time I realized she wasn't a cat, backed up, found my camera - she took off.

Last night M and I had a crafting night. She made a smash book I made some bookmarks, printed some Pinterest things for the library and such. Good times! I plan on playing all day today and getting my studio together.

No comments: