Sunday, August 26, 2012

That's a lot of pictures

Book talks are this week so I've been reading LIKE CRAZY! Yummy is a good one. Also read
Forever by Judy Blume           The Devouring       Girl, Stolen by April Henry
all on our top ten circulated titles from last year.
 The math department is instituting bow tie Tuesdays. We are on the look out for awesome bow ties.
 If you were wondering what an after school snack looks like for a 14 year old giant.
 5 am came very early this past Saturday at Bub's state fishing tournament. He came in 6th with 2 fish.
 Didn't qualify for nationals but he's pretty happy not blanking at a very challenging lake.
 A family friend's dad passed away this morning. The husband visited with his friend while the boy and I went out in search of the closest body of water.
These days most of my inspiration is on Pinterest but sometimes something comes along that ends up in my photo field and not on my boards. Here are some lovelies...
 Okay. No I won't be making these but they are awesome right?
Catching up... I never shared the 80's photos.
This is when my heels had to be swapped for flops. 
 DJ Jeremy
 Party crashers
 Teaching the girls how to do it up like 1989.
 The dog (real one) loved to hang on the stage.
 Our hosts.
 The gurlz.
The Hilton Head trip
A few more summer moments...
 Another Sam pic
Our summer motto
 a pinterest project
 summer lounging
 Summer tournaments
 I'm a magnet when I sit.
 Ginger and G came to visit while Sam was here.
 Hubs wondered where he fit in here.
 A Summer wedding.
 Our driver for July 4th
 the Loveland trail after the farmer's market
 Grandma gets an iPad
 Summer book club
 new summer jewelry
 Not sure how many pictures can I take of Stella sleeping
 Alot
 the boys went shopping with me for an 80s prom dress
 see. alot.
 Tea from HHI farmer's market
 lovely summer
 even more
 I won this. Hubs was surprisingly excited.
 Bub's first trip to camp.

No comments: