Picked up the Vogue September issue at the grocery today and P. Stefan gave me a rough copy of his first book to 'mark up' for him today at church.
Finished Janissary Tree. Not a fan. Interesting but so intricate and I feel like I don't know enough about the period to get it.
I passed out one of my contact cards yesterday to connect with someone on Pinterest. These puppies are going to come in handy.
I can not even believe how long it has been since I posted my pictures. The main reason I created this blog was to keep up with journaling along with my pictures daily so when I finally go to scrap them years later I can remember details. So hold on for a photo bomb....
Completely free concert to the community because of Blanchester and Elevation giving to get them all here and paid. Amazing. Really.
Finished Janissary Tree. Not a fan. Interesting but so intricate and I feel like I don't know enough about the period to get it.
I passed out one of my contact cards yesterday to connect with someone on Pinterest. These puppies are going to come in handy.
I can not even believe how long it has been since I posted my pictures. The main reason I created this blog was to keep up with journaling along with my pictures daily so when I finally go to scrap them years later I can remember details. So hold on for a photo bomb....
Aug 17th OOTD. Both of these are garage sale finds from Lorelei.
Aug 18th for the ladies brunch. My new favorite jeans. A size I don't like but I like the distressed boyfriend fit. Scored this whole outfit minus the shoes at the One More Time consign sale. Each piece under $5. The tank is a handmade one by Amy Tangerine in Columbus.
Thursday Aug 16th OOTD
this is the $8 Diane Von Furstenberg classic wrap dress. What a find. Stephenie at work was appropriately stunned. Wonderful compliment.
Lots of board games lately. I'm in heaven. This one lasted 2 long days and I'll let you in on a little secret- I don't try too hard on this one because it is so strategic I figure I'm in for a butt whooping anyway.
One of the many reasons I love, love, love Bubs. He drew my attention to the lovely fog this particular morning out my library window. We stopped the morning rush to go over and take a quick pick.
Another reason- he rides his bike with me and the dogs while we take our evening walks. His voice is changing so much lately I videoed also to try and capture it.
Saturday's brunch at this gem of a place 15 minutes from home!
Last week's concert with Building 429 and Above Only. Some of these are not my photos but taken and shared by friends.
Building 429
Above Only
Completely free concert to the community because of Blanchester and Elevation giving to get them all here and paid. Amazing. Really.
A Sunday OOTD
Bubs went tubing on our lake with some friends.
The girls making themselves at home.
The girls got new Ohio made collars.
Book club met at Starbucks to carpool to Murphin Ridge.
Went to Yo's for some crafting before school started. We went up to the cupcake lady and saw some inspiring crafts.
Yo completed some sets.
I made some contact cards. These have come in handy.
The bracelet I made after seeing the above at the shop. I love it!!
The pookies are pooped.
Finished my tags from Stampaway classes
A game that took hours and I won by 1 move.
What a beautiful morning heading down 131 to brunch.
Stopped in to watch some football practice after Hubs asked me to.
Good nite moon off the back porch.
Coffee has become an interest of mine this past year. Trying some new kinds this week.
Alright enough for now. I'll add stampaway tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment